Country Music Artists for the Year 2015
Nominations open NOW!
Top Female, Male and Duo/Group Awards
Nominations must be received by 31st May 2015
1. The nominated artist must be a New Zealand Citizen, by birth or citizenship.
2. Why you are nominating the artist? For example – their impact on domestic and/or overseas markets (either by way of presence in the market via all media/recording/radio/TV or live/charity events) over the past 12 months.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. Time frame for the above (No 2) must fall between 1 May 2014 – 30 April 2015 (previous. 12 months).
5. All nominations will be critiqued and judged by a panel independent of KPA.
6. The three top nominee finalists in each category will be notified by the KPA Country Music Organisation Inc. Committee. Winners will be announced and presentations made at the Country Music Awards New Zealand on Saturday 8 August 2015, being held in the Founders’ Theatre, Hamilton.
7. All nominators must agree to accept the decisions of the judges as final. Under no circumstances will correspondence be entered into.
1. Performance History over the 12 months – (1 May 2014 – 30 April 2015).
2. Contribution to Country Music in all areas in the 12 months – (1 May 2014 – 30 April 2015).
1. Nominating Period - 1 May - to 31 May 2015
2. Judging Period - Panel of 3 independent of KPA 1 June 2015 – 20 June 2015
3. Finalists notified after 20 June 2015
Please Nominate your artist via the online form
© Copyright Country Music Awards New Zealand 2015