Released "Quiet Into The Night" as a single which was picked up by Jetstar as part of their Ultimate Kiwi Playlist.
Into The East are in the studio recording album number two but, despite their debut album being two years old, it returned to the NZ Music Charts at number 4 in February.
CMANZ - Best Country Group/Duo 2014
* Completed Nationwide Tour traveling the length of the country twice which included televised and radio broadcast appearances.
* Headline Act at the Hokonui Moonshiner's Festival
* Appeared in the Country Music Showcase with Kylie Price at the Gold Guitars
* Performed "Perfect Storm" with a choir of 200 voices to an audience of 3,000 people as part of the Southland Arts Festival
* Performed and spoke as part of a songwriting expert panel at the Wellington Folk Festival
* Performed at the Wellington Folk Festival - Guest Act as The Future of Folk Music in NZ
Guest appearance at The Grand Ole Topp'rey, Invercargill
* Guest Act at the Auckland Folk Festival
* Headlined "Songs of the South" promoting Southland and Otago music as part of Dunedin Arts Festival
* Toured New Zealand for 6 weeks funded by Creative New Zealand through Arts On Tour NZ
* Guest Act at the Canterbury Folk Festival
* Numerous independent shows around the country.
* Recorded and Produced Sarah Conlan's EP
* Wrote & performed backing vocals as well as co-writing on Jenny Mitchell's debut album. Graeme of Into The East designed the album graphics.
* Judges and Guest Act for Lower Mataura Country Competition.
* Mentoring for young country and folk songwriters from all over New Zealand independently at events and via email.
* Asked as Guest Act at the 2015 NZ Country Music Awards in Gore
* Liv was asked to judge the MLT Songwriting Awards
* Asked to speak and mentor at the 2015 NZ Songwriter's Trust seminar and workshop
* Hosted songwriting workshops for kids with emphasis on how most music comes from Country and Folk
* Created Great Southern Songbook concert series, bringing touring kiwi Alt. Country and Alt. Folk acts through Invercargill.
Lovers do single and video release reached into the Top 30 of the Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Chart.
Performed in Hokitika Christchurch and at Gympie Music Muster 2014.
Formed part of the Backing Band and Opened for Sharon O"Neill for 2 concerts in Nelson
The ShaLow Band are the hardest working band in Canterbury. Playing a mix of heart racing country and rock n roll the band is made up of some of NZ COUNTRYS brightest new talents.
Shane Clarke (BASSIST/VOCALIST Caroline bay carnival compere - 2011 vocal group winner gold guitar awards - two time winner of 50s/60s Songs Section Southern Alps Awards - Runner up Male Vocal three years in a row Southern Alps Awards)
Mitch Low GUITARIST/VOCALIST (2014 southern alps overall winner - 2015 gourmet country music award overall winner 2011 vocal group at gold guitar awards 2013 male vocal winner gold guitar awards)
Sarah Conlan GUITARIST/VOCALIST (2013 NZ SPECIAL OLYMPICS ANTHEM WRITER - mlt songwriting finalist - gold guitar award finalist - 2014 Nz country music awards horizon nominee 2015 DAG songwriting scholarship recipient - 2014 national tour with Into the East)
Josh Blakie DRUMMER is a young up and coming drummer whose immeasurable talent is quickly making him one of the best drummers around.
The band toured Conlans EP throughout the South Island playing to sold out venues. They have playing at countless charity events such as the Timaru and Ashburton Relay for life and Vanuatu aid concert - the band is popular throughout the South Island in Workingmens clubs and regularly plays to sold out venues.
Released two singles "Sure Feels Good To Me", the video clip for this single has been added to CMC rotation and garnered nearly 5000 YouTube Views, and "Together With You" which has only been out 1 week as of writing this, but is already being added to radio playlists all over the world. We also recorded an album of classic country music called "Outlaws & Sweethearts" which has sold well over 100 physical copies,available only at shows, in only 4 months.
© Copyright Country Music Awards New Zealand 2015